Tahiti Skirt: Black
- Printed 50’s skirt.
- Print is of tropical flowers on a black background.
- Off centered placket at the centre front in self-fabric.
- 9 wooden buttons down the placket.
- Buttons are working buttons and not just for decoration.
- Side pockets.
- Petticoat needed to get the desired look like the models
- 97% Cotton 3% Elastane.
- There is NO stretch in the waistband. The waist measurement is the measurement of the skirt on a flat surface Please measure your waist before selecting your size to get the right fit. The skirt should sit on your natural waist. Please check our fit guide in the product information section for more information
To be sure you select the correct size, we have created a size chart to match this exact skirt. Please check your waist measurements before selecting your size. The skirt should sit on your natural waist.
PLEASE NOTE: We stock a variety of brands and DON'T manufacture items. This means we have no control of sizes. Don't just select the size because it's your usual size, Please check the size charts to get a good fit. We NOW measure all garments and no longer go off overall brand size charts. The size chart reflects this actual garment. (Measurements are still slightly approximate due to manufacturing differences)
- Machine washable
- Do NOT tumble dry
- Wash separately.
Note: The colors on the products may not appear the same on your monitor as they do in real life.