- Printed stretch cotton 50's style dress
- Black base with red & pink hearts all over
- Bolero style panels across chest with red contrasting piping
- Red bow on centre of neck
- Short cap sleeves wth red piping on cuffs
- Sweetheart neckline on keyhole
- Zip fastening in the centre back
- Pockets in the side seams
- Fitted bodice with flared skirt from waistline
98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Fit advice: Fabric has slight stretch but not a lot, stick to sizing advised on size guide for bust & waist, hip meaurement not needed as skirt is flared
- Length: Skirt length from waist to hem is 63cm for size small, length slightly increases per size
- Model: Emily is 5.9ft and wears size XS, Souki is 5.8ft and wears size XL
- PLEASE NOTE: We stock a variety of brands and DON'T manufacture items. This means we have no control of sizes. Don't just select the size because it's your usual size. Please check the size charts to get a good fit. We NOW measure all garments and no longer go off overall brand size charts. The size chart reflects this actual garment. (Measurements are still slightly approximate due to manufacturing differences)
If you have any questions or really unsure if you size up or down, please feel free to send us your exact bust and waist measurements. Please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Do not hand wash, do not soak, do not tumble dry.
- Wash separately
Note: The colors on the products may not appear the same on your monitor as they do in real life.