Janice Summer Dress: Navy Blue Owl Print
The slightly shaped V-neck & fitted waist panel creates a flattering silhouette, while the soft swing skirt and flap-over short sleeves add a touch of elegance and femininity. Janice also features hidden side pockets, which are both practical and stylish, and a hidden back zip for ease of wear.
- Slightly shaped V-Neck
- Fitted Waist panel.
- Hidden side pockets
- Back zipper
- Soft swing skirt
- Soft & Light Weight knit fabric. Super soft material!
97% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Stretchy material. A generous sized dress. If in between sizes, you could size down. Due to the stretchy material a size chart is hard to accurately create. The measurements given are what we believe are the ideal measurements. Go more by the waist measurement as there is less stretch in the waist.
- PLEASE NOTE: We stock a variety of brands and DON'T manufacture items. This means we have no control of sizes. Don't just select the size because it's your usual size, please check the size charts to get a good fit. We NOW measure all garments and no longer go off overall brand size charts. The size chart reflects this actual garment. (Measurements are still slightly approximate due to manufacturing differences)
- If you have any questions or really unsure if you size up or down, please feel free to send us your exact bust and waist measurements. Please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance.
- Wash between 30-40 degrees.
- Spin-on low spin cycle
- Do not tumble dry.
Note: The colors on the products may not appear the same on your monitor as they do in real life
Share this Product
I bought this dress as it was a good price for Dolly and Dotty (under $100) and I liked that the style had sleeves. I'm a size 10 in the Amanda, Donna and Claudia styles in this brand, and I bought a size 10 in the this dress too. It fit well overall, and my B/C cup chest filled out the dress nicely, as it were. If you're more well endowed than I am, the top might be a little snug. My favourite thing about this dress is that the bodice on this dress is actually lined properly with the underneath fabric going all the way to the waist seam, unlike the Amanda and Claudia styles where it's just folded over for 2 inches at the top and roughly overlocked (creating weird lines under the dress that requiring altering).
- the underneath of the fabric is white, so this looks a bit odd when the sleeves move etc (same issue as the Donna style)
- the bulkier sleeves on the dress means it would be hard to wear some cardigans on top when it gets cooler as the dress sleeves will get weirdly bunched into the cardigan sleeves....will need to find cardis or jackets with roomier sleeves...
Overall a win!
Oh, and pockets!!!!!!!!