Terms & Conditions
We want you to be completely happy and totally in love with your purchase from Fluro Sugar. In the event that an item needs to be returned or exchanged, we want to make it as easy as possible for you.
If your item is the wrong size, it doesn't suit you or you are not happy with your item in anyway please contact us to organise an exchange, store credit or return of item: firstname.lastname@example.org DO NOT just send your item back to us before you contact us.
We do highly recommend that all customers double check the size chart for their purchase item before placing an order. Size charts can be found in the photo gallery of each item. If you are still not sure on the size of an item before purchase please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Return terms and conditions:
- By law we are not required to accept returns for a change of mind or in situations where the product doesn't fit or suit you if you made the wrong decision. However, in these situations we are happy to accept returns as long as they meet our terms and conditions.
- You will be charged a restocking fee in these situations where a customer wants to return for change of mind, items not fitting or if you made the wrong choice. Our restocking fee is 10% of the total price of the returned product/s. You will also not be refunded the initial shipping costs.
- Fluro Sugar accepts returns for change of mind up to 10 days after receiving your order. After 10 days we unfortunately can no longer offer you an exchange, store credit or return.
- Items can be returned for an exchange, a store credit or return.
- We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, all items must be returned to Fluro Sugar in original condition including original tags STILL ATTACHED, original packaging, unworn and unwashed. If we believe that the item of clothing has been worn, is returned with an odor, trace of pet hair or other faults we are not obliged to return, exchange or give a store credit. The original order will be sent back to you and your order will be closed.
- All items to be returned must be kept clean from animal hair, make up and cigarette smoke. When trying on your item for the first time we suggest doing so with no make-up and after a shower. When first trying on shoes, please do so on carpet to avoid marks or scuffs. We reserve the right to reject any items that are returned to us in unsalable condition.
- Items that CAN NOT be returned for health and hygiene reasons include: underwear, hosiery, earrings, opened cosmetics, Nail kits and opened hair dye.
- No returns on Sale or Clearance items.
- All customers are responsible for the return postage costs. If you are getting an exchange you will be also responsible for the postage costs to send your new item back to you. We highly recommend that you use a tracking delivery method as all returned items are the customers responsibility until the items are received by Fluro Sugar. If for some reason your returns get lost by the postal service, it is the customers responsibility to follow up and claim compensation from the postal service.
- Once your item is received by us, it will be inspected and processed within 2 Business days. Please note that there may be delays during busy times of the year including Christmas and New Years.
- Once your item has been inspected we will send you a confirmation email to notify you that your item has been received.
Requesting a size/item swap
- If you are requesting a Size/Item swap, you will receive an invoice with your confirmation email for the RETURN SHIPPING COSTS.
- If you are planning to return your order for a return/ change of size you MUST return the item/s within 10 days from the day you contacted us to cancel/return your item. If you fail to do this in the time frame your refund/exchange will be denied and the initial item/s will be sent back to you.
- When you order is approved and return shipping costs have been paid and received by Fluro Sugar, we will process your order and send your return/swap asap.
- After receiving your return parcel, if we do not receive the shipping costs within 7 business days we will cancel your order completely and refund you for the cost of your item. You will not be refunded the initial shipping costs. For example: If you purchased a dress for $50 and shipping cost $8.95, your total order would come to $58.95. When requesting a refund you will only get refunded the $50 for the item.
- Once the refund has been made, this will mean your order is now CLOSED and finalised.
REQUESTING A REFUND
- If you are requesting a REFUND, once your item is returned to us and inspected we will send you a confirmation email with the details of your return. Please note we will only refund to you the way you initially paid us. For example if you paid by credit card, we can only refund it back onto the same account and not any other form of payment like cash or paypal.
- If you are planning to return your order for a return/ change of size you MUST return the item/s within 10 days from the day you contacted us to cancel/return your item. If you fail to do this in the time frame your refund/exchange will be denied and the initial item/s will be sent back to you.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are requesting a FULL REFUND you will not be refunded the initial shipping costs. For example: If you purchased a dress for $50 and shipping cost $8.95, your total order would come to $58.95. When requesting a refund you will only get refunded the $50 for the item.
Below is a Refunds and Returns Policy set by Australian Consumer Law with our minimum obligations as an Australian retailer:
How to process your return?
If you require a exchange, store credit or return please read over the terms and conditions carefully and contact us within the 10 days of ordering your item
Want to cancel your order before your item has been shipped?
An order can be cancelled anytime before shipping details and processed and finalised. Once shipping has been processed it cannot be cancelled and the item/s must instead be returned to us before a return can be processed. We charge a cancellation/ restocking fee for all cancelled orders for change of mind. Our restocking fee is 10% of the total price of the cancelled products. Please note, you will still be charged a restocking fee even if you cancel less than an hour after you make your order.
Fluro Sugar cancelled my order?
We have the right to cancel any order if:
- We feel the order is fraudulent in anyway.
- If the product is not available for any reason. We will always email you if this happens and return any payment that you have made.
- You selected local pick up during checkout and have not replied to our pick up emails within 7 days. Please note: If you have failed to reply to our emails, texts or calls after 7 days we will cancel your entire order minus a 10% restocking fee.
If you have received a faulty item from us we are very sorry for this. Mistakes do happen and sometimes they are missed (we are human) In the case of a faulty item you can choose from a refund, store credit or exchange. Please note this depends on the problem. Contact us ASAP at email@example.com within the 10 days after recieving your order with detailed photos of the faulty item. From there we can arrange a solution for you.
Please note: The below reasons we do NOT consider a faulty item:
- If a button falls off. If a button falls off when you try on your outfit, during the first time you wear it or after the first wash this is NOT considered a fault.
- If your item is damaged after you washed it or worn it. We have no control over how our customers treat their items/ wash their items and therefore can't be help responsible. Although we try and source items that are of high standard, we cant promise that items can NEVER be indestructible.
- An item rips or splits due to a wrong size and the item being too tight. If you receive an outfit that doesn't fit, please let us know before you wear it out or before you wash it. We are happy to exchange for a different size but we will not refund if the fault is due to wrong sizing.
- If an item is damaged due to NOT following the manufacturers instructions for washing. Incorrect washing can cause colour fading and shrinking.
- Please note that most items arrive to us from wholesalers with a chemical smell. Its chemical preservatives to protect the clothes from the factory to arriving to you. Items with a chemical smell is NOT A FAULT. A simple wash helps to clean the smell out.
If you have any questions regarding our returns policy please contact us we are always happy to help!
- Fluro Sugar ships Australia wide ONLY
- Currently we do not ship international. We apologise for this inconvenience.
- Please allow 1-3 business days after your order is completed and payment has been made for items to be processed and dispatched. Weekends and public holidays not included.This 1-3 days does NOT include the day the order was made. Please note paying for express postage does not mean the processing time is also express. Express is just quicker postage.
- Please be aware that non instant payments such as PayPal 'eCheque may take up to 2-5 days to clear. Therefore items will be only sent once payment has cleared.
Fluro Sugar ships to anywhere in Australia ONLY
At check out you can pick between 5 options: Regular post, Regular post with Signature on arrival, Express post, Express post with signature on arrival or Local Pick-up.
- Regular Tracked Post is a low flat rate of AU$8.95 (Estimated delivery time 2-10 BUSINESS Days)
- Regular Tracked Post with SIGNATURE ON ARRIVAL is AU$11.95 (Estimated delivery time 2-10 BUSINESS Days)
- Express Tracked Post is a flat rate of AU$11.95 (Estimated delivery time 1-5 BUSINESS Days- Not including remote areas) Please Note: Most places in Australia are out of Perth's next day delivery network. Although Australia Post recommends 1-3 days for express postage, this is NOT a guarantee. Express post is simply a faster alternative to regular post.
- Express Tracked Post with SIGNATURE ON ARRIVAL is AU$14.95 (Estimated delivery time 1-5 BUSINESS Days- Not including remote areas) Please Note: Most places in Australia are out of Perth's next day delivery network. Although Australia Post recommends 1-3 days for express postage, this is NOT a guarantee. Express post is simply a faster alternative to regular post.
- Local Pick Up is free of charge for customers in the Perth region (Items must be picked up from Port Kennedy, Western Australia in 7 days)**
Please note that these delivery times are a estimated time frame by Australia Post. Areas of Australia including rural may take longer. We will do our absolute best to make sure delivery is quick. However, once we post your parcel, we are not liable for delays on delivery that are out of our control.
Australia Post can experience delays during busy times of the year including Christmas and New Years. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
Our parcels are sent by Australia Post in tracked bags/boxes. Fluro Sugar takes no responsibility for packages that are lost or damaged by Australia Post. We do offer signature on arrival during checkout at an extra cost. This is to make sure your items are safely delivered to you, your signature will be required on delivery. If you select signature on arrival but aren't home when your parcel arrives, you'll be able to collect your items from your local Post Office.
Once your parcel has been posted, you'll receive an email from us with your delivery details including your Australia Post tracking number. You can use this number to track your delivery online at
Orders over $150:
- ALL ORDERS OVER $150 (Not including postage) WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SENT AS SIGNATURE ON ARRIVAL.
- If you are not home to sign for your parcel, your package will be taken to your local post office where you can collect it later.
- Please note: If you change your delivery option (after we post) to safe drop and your parcel goes missing/stolen, Fluro Sugar will not be held responsible to refund or replace the missing/stolen items. Choosing safe drop is at the customers own risk. All orders over $150 leave our office with signature on arrival.
Local Pick up Terms and conditions:
- If you're a local to Perth, Western Australia we have some good news for you. You can save on postage! During checkout select 'Local Pick up' and you can arrange to pick up your items instead of paying for postage. You will pay for your items online (minus shipping) and we will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a pick up time.
- Please note we do make our best effort to get back to all customers in 24 hours (not including weekends and public holidays) but during busy times we may take a little longer.
- To ensure a quick reply regarding picking up items, please make sure you have given us your correct email address so we can contact you. Please also make sure you check your junk folder for our email.
- If you have not heard from us in 2 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as technology likes to throw us a glitch every so often.
- Items must be picked up within 7 days, unless the times available from both us and the customer do not work. Pick ups are available from our home office in Port Kennedy, Western Australia.
- If for any reason you can not pick up your items anymore, please contact us via email to arrange postage. We will send you a invoice for shipping costs.
- If you have failed to reply to our emails, texts or calls regarding local pick up we will cancel your entire order after 7 business days. We will return all money MINUS a 10% restocking fee.
- Please do NOT select LOCAL PICK UP if you are NOT local to Perth (Postcode 6172) or if you have no intention to pick up your order. As a small business we can not afford to send items without shipping costs being paid in full upfront. WE WILL NOT SEND ANY PARCELS UNLESS SHIPPING HAS BEEN PAID.
- Please make sure you double and even triple check your shipping address on checkout.
- If you have placed an order but have noticed an error with your address, LET US KNOW ASAP. It is very easy for us to change, however if the shipping label has already been created you will unfortunately have to pay for shipping again. We do not get refunded from Australia Post for errors once we have paid and processed the label.
- If you notice an error with your address once we have shipped, we unfortunately can not stop the delivery of the parcel (although we will always try). We will not be held responsible for this error and you will have to re order and pay for another shipping cost.
- Unfortunately if an address is slightly wrong (EG missing unit number) Australia Post can deny delivery and send your parcel back to us. If this happens we will contact you once we receive the returned parcel. You will get the choice of paying for shipping again or you can choose to have your order refunded MINUS the initial shipping costs and the 10% restocking fee.
- We ask for you to pay for shipping again as we do not receive our money back from Australia Post for wrong addresses.
- If the above situation occurs, we will email and call (if a phone number was entered during checkout) so you are aware of the situation. If we receive no response after 7 business days we will refund your order MINUS the shipping costs and the 10% restocking fee
Cost of postage:
We have a flat rate cost for all regular and express postage as can be seen above. Our postage costs are the same price for one item or many items and these prices have been set up based on the following costs:
Australia Post postage costs
Packaging costs including boxes and envelopes
Tracking and signature on arrival costs.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Fluro Sugar. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Fluro Sugar. Fluro Sugar offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Fluro Sugar, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fluro Sugar and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 10 Nautilus Close Port Kennedy Western Australia AU 6172.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.